Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #mentalhealth #ministry #time #talent #gifts #bodyofChrist #specialneeds https://t.co/W9ErnC0QtC 26 minutes ago
- The FIN Community for ALL #Conference will provide resources and presentations to support your congregations'… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- TODAY noon EST: In 2020, #mentalhealth needs increased, including trauma impacts. Join conversation w/ Brad Hambric… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- #PraiseTheLord #breath #praisechallenge #bibleverse #specialneeds #mentalhealth https://t.co/97jC3ioTS0 19 hours ago
- Do you use Instagram? Follow Key Ministry there to see all our latest blog posts and events.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: April 3, 2012
Yesterday, we shared Part One of an interview Katie Wetherbee conducted with Chuck Swindoll and his daughter Colleen for last fall’s Inclusion Fusion in which they discussed the different ways in which their family had been impacted by having a child (Jonathan) with autism. Here’s Part Two of the interview, followed by the content of the guest blog Colleen wrote last year for Autism Awareness Day…