Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- qoo.ly/3abu4m #autism #specialneedsparenting #consequences #truth 4 hours ago
- How can we help your church or family? Connect with us today! #mentalhealth #specialneeds #disability #pastor qoo.ly/3abq68 8 hours ago
- In January each year, many Christians celebrate Sanctity of Human Life Sunday. But what do we mean when we say “san… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- 2020 was challenging year. #Mentalhealth needs increased dramatically, including impacts of #trauma. Join us for a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Here's some GREAT news! God showed up via the people at Barstool Fund. buff.ly/2NdyrFE @BarstoolFund… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: April 10, 2012
One of the primary outcomes for each team member in our Special Friends Ministry is to develop relationships with each and every child and adult with special needs that we minister to. The process that we use to develop a relationship is called C3 (Comfort, Confirm, Challenge) and is derived from the many interactions between Jesus and people with disabilties in the Gospels. Continue reading