Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #thegreatest #love #lovelasts #Godslove #specialneeds #mentalhealth #disabilityinclusion #specialneedsparenting https://t.co/HALforj5LG 12 hours ago
- "I will never label him & I will never limit him." Derek's mom's approach to parenting led to vision for different… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- If your church hasn't done a respite event, here's what these events can do to support families and marriages, in t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Our weekly blog digest keeps you current on our newest content, ministry resources and commentary from Dr. Steve Gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- #overflow #giving #insight #specialneeds #disability #hiddendisability #wisdom #love https://t.co/0vK5UbrIsH 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: September 29, 2013
We need a new paradigm to reach those families OUTSIDE the church whose lives are shaped by the special needs of their child. We must find ways to BUILD relationships, enter each other’s realities and BRING them into some expression of Christian community – inviting them to BELONG so that they might come to BELIEVE. Continue reading