Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #thegreatest #love #lovelasts #Godslove #specialneeds #mentalhealth #disabilityinclusion #specialneedsparenting https://t.co/HALforj5LG 13 hours ago
- "I will never label him & I will never limit him." Derek's mom's approach to parenting led to vision for different… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- If your church hasn't done a respite event, here's what these events can do to support families and marriages, in t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Our weekly blog digest keeps you current on our newest content, ministry resources and commentary from Dr. Steve Gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- #overflow #giving #insight #specialneeds #disability #hiddendisability #wisdom #love https://t.co/0vK5UbrIsH 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: September 5, 2013
Remember it doesn’t take a huge investment—you and your school don’t have to have all the answers today. You might get a lot of “yes, but” answers in the beginning. If you and your school leaders can keep the big picture in mind, you can find a way to ensure your student is part of the community. Continue reading