Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @Mark_J_Arnold: Every parent wants their child to have friends, good friends that like them and care for them, friends that they can tru… 3 hours ago
- RT @jfelageller74: hopeanew.com/hopeanew-blog/… My latest for Hope Anew, and not about my son this time! 3 hours ago
- RT @ryanewolfe: Listen to @plattdavid preach on the topic of "Jesus, Children, and Special Needs" @mcleanbible @abilityministry https://t.c… 3 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: Isolation is one of the biggest issues facing the #disability community. We pray that churches can embrace a plan to… 3 hours ago
- RT @biblicalcc: "Counselors need to help couples understand that the goal of Christian marriage is not to pursue living happily ever after… 3 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: December 24, 2013
Reading through your Facebook page and the other posts I thought this song might minister to parents and others. I don’t understand what your families must go through, however God has walked me through a life of continuous pain from different sources. This song has truly ministered to me and helped me to refocuse the purpose of it all.