Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- More and more churches are developing mental health ministry, or taking the first steps towards mental health minis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- @3Boys4Me from Hope in Autism writes, "Sometimes, I don't know how I feel about my son's autism; my feelings about… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- @SandraPeoples and Rev Dr Lorna Bradley from the Hope and Healing Center discuss how churches can bless special nee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- Do you know an unsung hero? August is Special Needs Parents Appreciation month. Nominate someone for Special Needs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Our @KeyMinistry team is served by extraordinarily talented volunteers! serving our ministry! Sarah Broady @3Boys4Me has a… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: December 5, 2013
At this point in our ministry development, Facebook fans may be a more valuable gift to us than cash contributions. Experts debate the value of Facebook fans, but recent estimates report a single fan may be worth up to $174 to a retailer. We can’t put a price on the value of inviting a family of a child with mental illness, trauma or a developmental disability to connect with their larger family in Christ through the ministry of a local church, but every “like” helps us expand the impact of Key Ministry for the Kingdom! Continue reading →