Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We announced #IFL2020 theme, logo, 4 keynote speakers last week. Several important #announcements between now & Dec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 35 minutes ago
- RT @Mark_J_Arnold: Every parent wants their child to have friends, good friends that like them and care for them, friends that they can tru… 4 hours ago
- RT @jfelageller74: hopeanew.com/hopeanew-blog/… My latest for Hope Anew, and not about my son this time! 4 hours ago
- RT @ryanewolfe: Listen to @plattdavid preach on the topic of "Jesus, Children, and Special Needs" @mcleanbible @abilityministry https://t.c… 4 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: Isolation is one of the biggest issues facing the #disability community. We pray that churches can embrace a plan to… 4 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: December 15, 2013
Kids with common mental health conditions react to the holidays very differently than do adults. Today, we’ll look at three struggles common during Christmas break among the kids and families we serve, and suggest practical strategies for parents to minimize the impact of the holidays upon their children. Continue reading