Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- More and more churches are developing mental health ministry, or taking the first steps towards mental health minis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- @3Boys4Me from Hope in Autism writes, "Sometimes, I don't know how I feel about my son's autism; my feelings about… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- @SandraPeoples and Rev Dr Lorna Bradley from the Hope and Healing Center discuss how churches can bless special nee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- Do you know an unsung hero? August is Special Needs Parents Appreciation month. Nominate someone for Special Needs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Our @KeyMinistry team is served by extraordinarily talented volunteers! serving our ministry! Sarah Broady @3Boys4Me has a… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: December 6, 2013
Colleen Swindoll-Thompson asked her adult children to speak on the challenges siblings experience when a brother or sister experiences a disability. Siblings are often forgotten, judged, misunderstood, and suffer many challenges. Colleen’s children (Ashley, Austin and Cody) shared their experiences growing up with a brother with significant special needs. Continue reading