Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- Every year as Christians prepare to celebrate the divinity of Christ revealed through his resurrection, I think of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Idea Share is a time for disability ministry leaders from across the country to support and encourage each other wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- 3/3 Register for #DATC2023 now at loom.ly/cfvOq78 #mentalhealthministry #disabilityministry #Pastors #hope #inclusion #belonging 20 hours ago
- 2/3 The Limping Olympian: A Theology of Endurance: Thomas Boehm God Is Able - A Message of Hope for the Disabled an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- 1/3 Meet the #DATC2023 Speakers presenting #QuickTakes during breakout 3! Waiting to Exhale: The ABC's of Church-B… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: December 31, 2013
Our ten most popular blog posts of 2013…
Posted on December 31, 2013 by Dr. G
In the event you may have missed something that was quite popular among your fellow readers, here are the ten most viewed posts of 2013… Continue reading →
Posted in Adoption, Advocacy, Autism, Bipolar Disorder, Controversies, Families, Foster Care, Hidden Disabilities, Inclusion, Key Ministry, Mental Health | Tagged Asperger's Disorder, Church4EveryChild, Disinhibited Social Engagement Disorder, Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder, divorce, Ed Stetzer, Kay Warren, Key Ministry, Lifeway Research, Matt Mooney, mental illness, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Reactive Attachment Disorder, Rick Warren, Social Pragmatic Communications Disorder, special needs, spiritual growth, Stephen Grcevich MD, suicide, top blog posts | Leave a comment