Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @drgrcevich: Thanks to the @tebowfoundation for helping to get the word out about @KeyMinistry and other disability ministry leaders! #k… 21 minutes ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: Great list. Excited to see others helping reach those affected by disability. twitter.com/GrowingJesus/s… 21 minutes ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Mental Illness: Explanation or Excuse delightindisorder.org/mental-illness… 22 minutes ago
- Every parent has an important conversation w/ their child, to let children know that they are exceptional, unique a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Mental health ministry is a collaborative effort. In addition to Key Ministry, here are some other ministries we re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: December 19, 2013
Is the ADHD epidemic really a product of drug company marketing, or is it a result of our culture and our educational system imposing expectations upon a large segment of our child and teen population that they’re not developmentally prepared to meet? Continue reading