Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Follow @KeyMinistry on Instagram to stay current on our latest blog posts, #ministry + #family resources & encourag… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @SOARSpecialNeed: Today is day 3 of the Wonderfully Made Conference! Be sure to join us for our sessions today, including our keynote sp… 8 hours ago
- Mentoring is a biblical concept (think Jesus & the disciples, Paul & Timothy, Moses & Joshua). On this, National Me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Last chance to register! We'll also stream live on Facebook at noon. Join us for discussion w/ Gail Averette & Shei… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Written before pandemic, words ring truer than ever before: Loneliness kills. #Loneliness especially ravages… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: January 5, 2014
I would hope and pray God would see fit to use the Colson’s experience to open the eyes and hearts of many in our culture to the needs of families impacted by autism and other disabilities. I’m sure Emily and Max would be honored if everyone who hears of their story would demonstrate Christ’s love to someone experiencing the effects of disability at their next opportunity. Continue reading