Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #mentalhealth #church #ministry #hospitalization #mentalillness #disability #IFL2020 @drgrcevich https://t.co/3JSuIWRpBw 21 hours ago
- If you're a #pastor or ministry leader interested in learning more about #mentalillness from a medical, personal pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- In 1 Kings, I read about prophet Elijah’s lowest point. God’s response is gracious: God comes close. He nourishes h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @ABC: “Hey guys, this is Jonathan, and I’m about to take a drink of apple juice with my right hand for the first time.” This 12-year-ol… 1 day ago
- RT @Hope_Anew: He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will rejoic… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Autism Awareness
There is something more about the gift of routines: they can create a contrast to help us see what might be considered small and insignificant. One of the mantras of wisdom that our autism support group used to rehearse is to celebrate the small, incremental progressions of our children with autism. And they were easier to see because the routines make them stand out so much more than our typical children. Continue reading
I would hope and pray God would see fit to use the Colson’s experience to open the eyes and hearts of many in our culture to the needs of families impacted by autism and other disabilities. I’m sure Emily and Max would be honored if everyone who hears of their story would demonstrate Christ’s love to someone experiencing the effects of disability at their next opportunity. Continue reading