Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
January 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #disabilities #imageofGod #mentalhealth #churchisessential https://t.co/v2hmecCRdF 6 hours ago
- qoo.ly/3aapun #mentalhealth #mentalillness #serve #bodyofChrist 11 hours ago
- With many schools reopening, there's never been a better time to get back to church. Find one in our database ready… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Last year was overwhelming, jolting, stressful, wonderful, beautiful, and blessed. So many crazy amazing lessons we… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- qoo.ly/3aa927 #godisgood #pain #suffering #mystery 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Mental Health Month
The Child Mind Institute has launched the #MyYoungerSelf campaign during Mental Health Month to counter the stigma for the 1 in 5 children struggling with these disorders. This May actors, athletes, social influencers, business people and others are sending a message of hope about their experiences growing up with a mental health or learning disorder. Here’s a letter from the leader of our ministry team to an eleventh grade boy who was going through a difficult time. Continue reading
It’s particularly difficult to understand why parents who might be able to maintain a job and a household or kids who are able to school without one-on-one aides or lots of support services aren’t able to attend church. I’ll try to explain why in today’s post…and give churches a conceptual framework for anticipating the obstacles kids and adults might experience in attending church and addressing them so they no longer remain obstacles.
Among the classes of medication commonly used for kids and teens with mental health disorders, I’m most concerned about the potential long-term safety risks associated with the use of antipsychotics.