Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Asperger's Disorder and Spiritual Development
- The suicide epidemic among high-functioning persons with autism
- DSM-5: Rethinking Reactive Attachment Disorder
- Shannon Dingle...Why do you keep writing about how broken kids in foster or adoptive placements are?
- Mental illness and violence…What does the data say?
- The stories you’ve shared about mental health and the church
- Resources for readers of Mental Health and the Church
- For such a time as this… Mental Health and the Church
- We’re looking for people to share their stories about mental health and the church
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Four Signs Your Church Needs a Special-Needs Ministry keyministry.org/church4everych… 13 hours ago
- A Path Chosen For Me keyministry.org/specialneedspa… 16 hours ago
- Continually Seek God keyministry.org/specialneedspa… via @tammiehefty 17 hours ago
- For people with disabilities, there’s such a thing as too much savings. Here’s a way around that. newsobserver.com/news/politics-… 19 hours ago
- Watch “Respite: Motivation and Methods” on #Vimeo vimeo.com/240357057?ref=… 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: August 28, 2015
Twenty-six million Americans with disabilities are of working age. Every year an additional 50,000 young adults with autism diligently search and struggle for employment. Many of these young adults experience chronic under-employment and unemployment. These practical tips can empower your child for employment and independence. Continue reading