Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- @drgrcevich, @CatherineSBoyle talked with Pastor @DylanJDodson + Pastor John Meaux from @BayPresbyterian Church: wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: What the Bible says about disability is critically important to our kingdom work. Take a few minutes to watch this vi… 7 hours ago
- Looking for recent webinars just for special needs parents? Follow this link for discussions and resources on curre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #parenting #families #church #OnlinePastorsRetreat https://t.co/qu9evhC2Te 15 hours ago
- Churches and pastors: Here's an example of excellent creative thinking to proactively address the spiritual, mental… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: tips
Don’t judge or assume that if your friend can’t ‘pull her life together’ then she just isn’t trying hard enough. Depression isn’t laziness or a lack of faith. It is a disease that requires treatment and care. Continue reading
Twenty-six million Americans with disabilities are of working age. Every year an additional 50,000 young adults with autism diligently search and struggle for employment. Many of these young adults experience chronic under-employment and unemployment. These practical tips can empower your child for employment and independence. Continue reading
I came up with a list of three things parents can do to make sure their kids without special needs feel just as important as their siblings with special needs. Continue reading