Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Everyone registered for #IFL2020 by Valentine’s Day is automatically entered in our book giveaway. Our speaking tea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Use our locator map to find a church where your family can be loved, serve and grow! buff.ly/2FxJyBM… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @drgrcevich: kids of this generation are facing challenges to #faith my generation hasn’t. Does little good to get… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: We are so thrilled to be at @JohnsonUniv and to be a part of their Disability Awareness Day! #DisabilityMinistry #Jes… 2 days ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: Last night we got a preview of the new space at @southeastchrist for Shine Disabilities Ministry. Wow! Nearly 5,000… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: tips
Don’t judge or assume that if your friend can’t ‘pull her life together’ then she just isn’t trying hard enough. Depression isn’t laziness or a lack of faith. It is a disease that requires treatment and care. Continue reading
Twenty-six million Americans with disabilities are of working age. Every year an additional 50,000 young adults with autism diligently search and struggle for employment. Many of these young adults experience chronic under-employment and unemployment. These practical tips can empower your child for employment and independence. Continue reading
I came up with a list of three things parents can do to make sure their kids without special needs feel just as important as their siblings with special needs. Continue reading