Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- All of our mental health webinars are stored on this page, as well as our YouTube and Vimeo channels. Bookmark this… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- #mentalhealth: "Relational Spirituality" experience of human relationships + faith relationship with God has profou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- 2020 has been tough. Learning how to find and express gratitude can help us cope. Find inspiration for ways to be g… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Many churches worked hard this year, to help members + community stay connected, supporting each others' needs. We… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Our ministry plans for 2020 went out the window when church doors closed. But in reviewing the accomplishments of t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: July 17, 2016
Catherine Boyle… Stepping Into Mental Health Ministry: Understand Who Your Church Is and Find the Champions
Before launching the Ironbridge Baptist Church mental health pilot, I spent months talking and meeting with individuals of influence within the church community, many with ‘lived experience.’ The goal of such conversations was ultimately to generate support for the idea that we could – as a faith community – be much more upfront about the reality of mental illness, in all its various forms – and begin truly supporting one another. Continue reading