Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @AutismFaithNet: For #blackhistorymonth, we would like to highlight Dr. Lamar Hardwick, also known as the @autismpastor. He is an autism… 1 day ago
- The legacy of a faithful servant church4everychild.org/2020/02/22/the… https://t.co/QmybUZ4Vju 1 day ago
- We offer a step-by-step guide to start special needs ministry. But we're also here to talk through your questions.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- #love #commandments #neighbor #Romans #law #specialneeds #mentalhealth #disability #church #ministry #IFL2020 https://t.co/aVkTS9RRHQ 1 day ago
- RT @brookscarljr: @KeyMinistry Yes we are! Keep up the work of the ministry. https://t.co/N1AY0LE2R2 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: July 17, 2016
Catherine Boyle… Stepping Into Mental Health Ministry: Understand Who Your Church Is and Find the Champions
Before launching the Ironbridge Baptist Church mental health pilot, I spent months talking and meeting with individuals of influence within the church community, many with ‘lived experience.’ The goal of such conversations was ultimately to generate support for the idea that we could – as a faith community – be much more upfront about the reality of mental illness, in all its various forms – and begin truly supporting one another. Continue reading