Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- To be honest, if I had to face this world without my wife, I worry my faith may not endure. But I also know living… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: How do I find hope when I’m not sure if my child is able to learn about God and experience salvation? https://t.co/P0drc… 8 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: Siding is up! Windows are next! Making great headway at Riverwood. https://t.co/MIacNiOW2u 8 hours ago
- RT @PartnersforGood: #PostPartumDepression transcends age, ethnicity, socio-economic status, # of kids. 1 in 9 women experience it, yet onl… 8 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Things Christians Say about Mental Health (vs What They Should Say) churchandmentalhealth.com/things-christi… via @ChurchAndMH 8 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: July 17, 2016
Catherine Boyle… Stepping Into Mental Health Ministry: Understand Who Your Church Is and Find the Champions
Before launching the Ironbridge Baptist Church mental health pilot, I spent months talking and meeting with individuals of influence within the church community, many with ‘lived experience.’ The goal of such conversations was ultimately to generate support for the idea that we could – as a faith community – be much more upfront about the reality of mental illness, in all its various forms – and begin truly supporting one another. Continue reading