Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
- Christians, are we being wise with the words orphan and fatherless?
- Asperger's Disorder and Spiritual Development
- Depression in Children and Teens...A Primer for Pastors, Church Staff and Christian Parents
- Five reasons churches shouldn’t have vaccine policies
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We need community. But true community takes shape when the real living people in that community share their lives w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @OutreachMag awarded #MentalHealth and the Church its "Recommended Resource of the Year for Counseling/Relationship… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- It’s $5 Friday! We’re asking our friends and followers to donate $5 to help us equip churches to welcome families w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Thanks to @biblegateway for sharing this information on the challenges families impacted by mental illness face in being pa… 2 days ago
- RT @biblegateway: #MentalHealth and the #Church: An Interview with Stephen Grcevich, MD @drgrcevich @Zondervan #mentalhealthandthechurch #m… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Monthly Archives: August 2016
More than anything, mental health ministry is about your church community, as a whole, getting the concept that people with mental health issues aren’t problems to be solved, they are people to be loved.
So how can we, in the name of Christ, come alongside those who hurt themselves? Continue reading
Teens who voluntarily engage in sexual activity or are victims of sexual violence are far more likely to experience suicidal thinking or behavior than their peers. Continue reading
As I left that meeting, it struck me: changing churches as a unique family is hard, but the same elements that make us stand out also make others notice us more easily. Continue reading