Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,288 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- 3/3 Co-Laborers in the Gospel: Building Organic Disability Ministry: Lisa Mattheiss & Wayne Chasteen A Church for E… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- 2/3 The Value of Visuals: Tiffany Crow & Jennifer Donald Effective Practices in Developing Deaf Disciplemakers in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- 1/3 Meet our #DATC2023 workshop presenters for Breakout 3! CAREGIVER SUPPORT GROUPS: A Game-Changing Way to Strengt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Do you want to make Easter inclusive to everyone at your church? Read this post by Mark Arnold on creating a sensor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- In today’s episode, guests Robert and Lori Crosby talk with Catherine Boyle about Reach Hurting Kids Institute. The… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: August 30, 2016
Five reasons limiting electronics is harder for kids with mental health conditions
Posted on August 30, 2016 by Dr. G
I am suggesting that parents consider why their child’s reactions to being parented in their use of technology are so extreme and to consider how they might address the “why” that fuels their child’s apparent addiction to their electronic toys. Continue reading →
Posted in Anxiety Disorders, Controversies, Families, Key Ministry, Mental Health | Tagged anxiety, Key Ministry, Matt McKee, mental illness, messaging, Parent Chat, parenting, smartphones, social anxiety, social communication, social media, Stephen Grcevich MD, tablets, technology, texting | 1 Comment