Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,281 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @NathanielsHope: If you were affected by Hurricane Ian and are looking for assistance, make sure you check out the resources we have ava… 10 hours ago
- In tomorrow's episode of Key Ministry: the Podcast, Sandra Peoples is joined by Stephanie Hubach! Together they dis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- #mentalhealthministry #inclusion #belonging #endthestigma #thechurch #pastors https://t.co/n0jrB8i06v 14 hours ago
- Does your church have an inclusive disability ministry? Please register your church on our website and better help… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- When young adults with disabilities lose access to the support services they’ve received through their youth, worri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Evangelicals for Life
The evangelicals I know care about the people and causes that Jesus cared about during his earthly ministry. They may not necessarily fit the narrative that many in the media would like to propagate about our community. I can’t help but think that evangelicals would have a very different image in our larger culture if more people had the opportunity to get to know some of the folks I was surrounded by during the last three days. Continue reading
Dr. Grcevich will be a panelist for the “Special Needs and Mental Health” breakout session on Saturday, January 20th at 9:00 AM. Continue reading
The church is the embassy of the Kingdom of Christ, and the Kingdom is where the unborn are prayed over, where the widows are visited, where the orphan is adopted, and where the disabled and the “unwanted” are made heirs with Christ of the universe. Continue reading