Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
March 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- The @KeyMinistry team has a busy couple of months ahead! Our Events page is filled with opportunities for online di… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 46 minutes ago
- The weather is starting to look like spring! Hooray! Many people are resuming travel this spring & summer; special… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- TODAY: Disability ministry doesn't happen in a silo—if done well, it affects every #ministry of #church. @BethGolik… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- #Caregivers/families impacted by disability: profoundly moved by simple things these days. I’ve been wondering what… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: Disability ministry doesn't happen in a silo—if done well, it affects every ministry of the church. On our @_SBTC video… 23 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Evangelicals for Life
The evangelicals I know care about the people and causes that Jesus cared about during his earthly ministry. They may not necessarily fit the narrative that many in the media would like to propagate about our community. I can’t help but think that evangelicals would have a very different image in our larger culture if more people had the opportunity to get to know some of the folks I was surrounded by during the last three days. Continue reading
Dr. Grcevich will be a panelist for the “Special Needs and Mental Health” breakout session on Saturday, January 20th at 9:00 AM. Continue reading
The church is the embassy of the Kingdom of Christ, and the Kingdom is where the unborn are prayed over, where the widows are visited, where the orphan is adopted, and where the disabled and the “unwanted” are made heirs with Christ of the universe. Continue reading