Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Thanks to @TimTebow for the shoutout for Inclusion Fusion Live! If you're interested in welcoming your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- He is completing His eternal purposes through each of us. God calls us to redeem the time He has given us and our c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: "For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk… 4 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: 4 ways to redeem the time God has given you and your child with #specialneeds. #DifferentDream #disability #rhfactor https… 4 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Appreciate @GregJBaird helping to get the word out to churches looking to welcome and include families touched by m mental… 4 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Evangelicals for Life
The evangelicals I know care about the people and causes that Jesus cared about during his earthly ministry. They may not necessarily fit the narrative that many in the media would like to propagate about our community. I can’t help but think that evangelicals would have a very different image in our larger culture if more people had the opportunity to get to know some of the folks I was surrounded by during the last three days. Continue reading
Dr. Grcevich will be a panelist for the “Special Needs and Mental Health” breakout session on Saturday, January 20th at 9:00 AM. Continue reading
The church is the embassy of the Kingdom of Christ, and the Kingdom is where the unborn are prayed over, where the widows are visited, where the orphan is adopted, and where the disabled and the “unwanted” are made heirs with Christ of the universe. Continue reading