Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
September 2018 S M T W T F S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Join one of our Facebook groups! buff.ly/2NY8gSh https://t.co/rEYa4yOsMz 22 hours ago
- Excellent article on the experiences of church of one man with autism. factsandtrends.net/2018/09/04/cri… 23 hours ago
- “Quiet your heart and receive all that He has for you today. Let Him be your rest. One day you’ll look up and see t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Finding Rest on the Weary Road buff.ly/2xJORKP https://t.co/UfZW9C9rCR 1 day ago
- Join us tonight on the Not Alone Facebook page! https://t.co/DAXVhtVRmm 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: adoption and foster care ministry
We’ll be offering an all-day training for churches interested in developing a mental health inclusion strategy and making available five additional workshops and presentations for ministry leaders and families with interest in mental health ministry. Continue reading
The evangelicals I know care about the people and causes that Jesus cared about during his earthly ministry. They may not necessarily fit the narrative that many in the media would like to propagate about our community. I can’t help but think that evangelicals would have a very different image in our larger culture if more people had the opportunity to get to know some of the folks I was surrounded by during the last three days. Continue reading