Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- With so much changing about church ministry, there's never been a better time to start special needs ministry. Star… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 44 minutes ago
- Need help with a special needs ministry dilemma? We're here to help! We offer free consulting to churches and minis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @LisaMJamieson: This is a great series of devotionals. I got to contribute a couple of my own. Be encouraged, friends! 9 hours ago
- We rarely ask for donations, because we know many people are struggling financially. We are a 501c3 tax-exempt, don… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- As churches are reopening and continuing hybrid ministry models, here are five things every church should have on t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: adoption and foster care ministry
We’ll be offering an all-day training for churches interested in developing a mental health inclusion strategy and making available five additional workshops and presentations for ministry leaders and families with interest in mental health ministry. Continue reading
The evangelicals I know care about the people and causes that Jesus cared about during his earthly ministry. They may not necessarily fit the narrative that many in the media would like to propagate about our community. I can’t help but think that evangelicals would have a very different image in our larger culture if more people had the opportunity to get to know some of the folks I was surrounded by during the last three days. Continue reading