Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Why church is difficult for persons on the high end of the autism spectrum
- Mental health ministry training at Inclusion Fusion Live
- Inclusion Fusion LIVE – A disability ministry conference for church leaders AND families
- Mental illness and violence…What does the data say?
- The stories you’ve shared about mental health and the church
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Inclusion Fusion Live is only hours away! You can still join us Friday & Saturday for this free conference if you r… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- Inclusion Fusion Live is TOMORROW! You can still join us Friday & Saturday for this free conference if you register… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- SO exciting!!! Inclusion Fusion Live is TOMORROW! You can still join us Friday & Saturday for this free conference… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 hours ago
- Beth and the Bay Presbyterian Church team is getting ready to welcome our Inclusion Fusion speakers and guests! https://t.co/ySz16dx9Q3 1 day ago
- Inclusion Fusion Live! Register NOW to join us Friday & Saturday for this free disability conference:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: adoption and foster care ministry
We’ll be offering an all-day training for churches interested in developing a mental health inclusion strategy and making available five additional workshops and presentations for ministry leaders and families with interest in mental health ministry. Continue reading
The evangelicals I know care about the people and causes that Jesus cared about during his earthly ministry. They may not necessarily fit the narrative that many in the media would like to propagate about our community. I can’t help but think that evangelicals would have a very different image in our larger culture if more people had the opportunity to get to know some of the folks I was surrounded by during the last three days. Continue reading