Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @theWellComm: "When we are talk about mental health issues, it is easy to see a person’s deficiencies. ... But when we focus on those de… 8 hours ago
- RT @MyQuietCave: 'Whether or not mental illness and high functioning autism are officially considered “special needs” and therefore eligibl… 1 day ago
- Fall is right around the corner. Enjoy and relax this next to last weekend of summer! #summer #fall #relax #weekend https://t.co/K09pV4ekLL 2 days ago
- Your #story matters. #Revelation 12:11: blood #Christ shed for us on cross + what God does in our lives = tremendo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- It’s $5 Friday! We’re asking our friends and followers to donate $5 to help us equip churches to welcome families w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: adoption and foster care ministry
We’ll be offering an all-day training for churches interested in developing a mental health inclusion strategy and making available five additional workshops and presentations for ministry leaders and families with interest in mental health ministry. Continue reading
The evangelicals I know care about the people and causes that Jesus cared about during his earthly ministry. They may not necessarily fit the narrative that many in the media would like to propagate about our community. I can’t help but think that evangelicals would have a very different image in our larger culture if more people had the opportunity to get to know some of the folks I was surrounded by during the last three days. Continue reading