Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- The sexual revolution, our kids and suicide…a new look
- Traditional churches and the mental health system…Irreconcilable differences?
- Why the church and the mental health system should work together
- Eight things I think about the suicide epidemic
- Meet Catherine Boyle…our new Director of Mental Health Ministry!
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @EvanaSandusky: Hidden Costs of a Hospital Stay specialpurposedlife.blogspot.com/2017/12/hidden… #hospitals #illness #parenting 11 hours ago
- Providing sacrament prep for special needs students - The Arlington Catholic Herald catholicherald.com/News/Local_New… 12 hours ago
- Are you shopping Amazon Prime deals today? Here are books from our writing team to add to your cart!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Texas Education Agency Starts Contracting Process For Special Education Overhaul houstonpublicmedia.org/articles/news/… 16 hours ago
- Add Mental Health and the Church: A Ministry Handbook for Including Children and Adults with ADHD, Anxiety, Mood Di… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: adoption and foster care ministry
We’ll be offering an all-day training for churches interested in developing a mental health inclusion strategy and making available five additional workshops and presentations for ministry leaders and families with interest in mental health ministry. Continue reading
The evangelicals I know care about the people and causes that Jesus cared about during his earthly ministry. They may not necessarily fit the narrative that many in the media would like to propagate about our community. I can’t help but think that evangelicals would have a very different image in our larger culture if more people had the opportunity to get to know some of the folks I was surrounded by during the last three days. Continue reading