Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Thursday August 6, 1pm EDT, @WheatonHDI and @NAEvangelicals host webinar on how parents & churches can address… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- #Bible #God #thoughts #intentions #scripture #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #bishop #pastor #church… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: You can rewatch any of our IndispensABLE online gatherings via our YouTube channel. All of the meeting notes are liste… 12 hours ago
- Our weekly Idea Share is today at noon EDT. Please note: next one is August 17. Join us today to #brainstorm with o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- This Wednesday, August 5, our Wednesday webinar series continues with guest Janet Williams from @autismspeaks on th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Monthly Archives: February 2018
Registration is now open for Inclusion Fusion Live – a disability ministry conference hosted by Key Ministry on April 20th-21st, 2018 at Bay Presbyterian Church in Bay Village, Ohio. Continue reading
If we could eradicate all mental illness, we would reduce acts of violence by approximately 4%. Continue reading
The most troubling aspect of the stories shared by Mary Ann and others is that their experiences reflect poorly upon the character of God as reflected through the words and actions of the church. We can and must do a lot better in sharing Christ’s love and the message of the Gospel with our friends and neighbors with mental illness and welcoming them into the fellowship of the church. Continue reading
Now that our model to assist churches in developing a mental health inclusion strategy is publicly available, I’d like to spread the word about some of the tools and resources our Key Ministry team has developed to assist readers serving on ministry teams seeking to implement the ideas presented in the book. Continue reading
Does God have a place for you in his movement to transform the way the church loves persons touched by mental illness? Has he positioned you to be an agent of change in your church? Is he calling you to serve people in your community hurting as a result of mental illness? Has he positioned you to come alongside someone with mental illness to help them to overcome challenges that make it hard for them to be part of a worship service, small group or Bible study? Continue reading