Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
December 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Here are four simple steps to take to support families in your church when their child receives a special needs dia… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Key Ministry has seasonal devotional e-books, written by special needs parents for special needs parents. With Chri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- What is impact, importance of spirituality re #trauma experienced by community? Research shows community programs t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Signup for Key Ministry's monthly KeyNotes newsletter to catch up on all of the news, webinars, training, blog post… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- #Christmas #Jesus #Messiah #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #overcome #Bible #church #pastor #ministry https://t.co/qv3T7WhNmG 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Jim Daly
The evangelicals I know care about the people and causes that Jesus cared about during his earthly ministry. They may not necessarily fit the narrative that many in the media would like to propagate about our community. I can’t help but think that evangelicals would have a very different image in our larger culture if more people had the opportunity to get to know some of the folks I was surrounded by during the last three days. Continue reading
Dr. Grcevich will be a panelist for the “Special Needs and Mental Health” breakout session on Saturday, January 20th at 9:00 AM. Continue reading
We’re pleased to share that our friends and colleagues Cindi and Joe Ferrini will be featured this coming Thursday (May 31) and Friday (June 1) as guests of Jim Daly and John Fuller on the Focus on the Family radio broadcast. Cindi and Joe will be speaking on the topic Unexpected Journey-When Special Needs Change Our Course. Continue reading