Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- “God doesn’t turn away from my pain. He’s the same one who isn’t afraid of my questions, no matter how ridiculous t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Organizations like Key Ministry give people like me much needed information, encouragement, and genuine hope.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Everything Is Changed: Life after Loss buff.ly/2Gbew6i from @stefmckeever https://t.co/n7Pcfw6OTv 6 hours ago
- “The less flexible my child is, the more flexible I need to be,” from @SandraPeoples. Today she's sharing help for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: NEEDED: Parents/caregivers of young children with developmental disabilities! Complete a survey to help improve our unde… 23 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Monthly Archives: November 2018
The need for our ministry to churches is growing rapidly! Here’s a look at how we helped in 2018. Continue reading
Sandra has written a remarkable book that will be a great source of comfort and encouragement through revealing “the joys and possibilities of life in a special needs family.” Continue reading
A conversation I had with a college student has been bothering me for the last couple of weeks. My interaction was indicative of the challenges churches will need to overcome if they are to truly become effective at welcoming and … Continue reading