Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- A new mental health resource for churches from an unlikely place
- Why families think online church is indispensable for disability ministry
- Race, reconciliation, disability and the church
- The pandemic as an unexpected blessing to the disability community
- Coronavirus, church and the “least restrictive environment”
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- For counselors, pastors, many articles abt people from Bible with mental illness: Job as #depressed, Peter as… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- During meetings w/ disability leaders and a recent check-in call with a group of pastors who are navigating ministr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT @ryanewolfe: There is a lot we don't know about #COVID19. That being said if some of the long term disability projections are remotely c… 16 hours ago
- Subscribe to our Vimeo or YouTube channels to stay current on all of our training, video discussions and webinars,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- This may not make sense to you if right now you are going through something that you wouldn’t have planned for your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: March 23, 2020
What can we do now to mitigate the mental health impact of steps being taken to control spread of the virus? Continue reading