Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- A new mental health resource for churches from an unlikely place
- Why families think online church is indispensable for disability ministry
- Race, reconciliation, disability and the church
- The pandemic as an unexpected blessing to the disability community
- Coronavirus, church and the “least restrictive environment”
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
July 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- The #Church was designed by #Jesus to be instrument of healing, most importantly spiritual healing. 8 #pastors in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- #mentalhealth #accommodations #benefits #school #church #parents #church #pastor #minister #ministry #bishop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- If Key Ministry has been helpful to you, your family or #church, we invite you to take a short survey. Click the li… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: From the @KeyMinistry idea share recently, this book was highly recommended: "God's Very Good Idea" https://t.co/7J1… 2 days ago
- Our Idea Share discussions continue on Monday, July 13. Register to join the conversation among other disability mi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: epidemic
What can we do now to mitigate the mental health impact of steps being taken to control spread of the virus? Continue reading
Here are eight thoughts for church leaders and my fellow Christians to consider in making sense of the suicide epidemic. Continue reading
As the church, we’re called to share God’s love with kids with mental illnesses and their families, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE. Continue reading
As a child and adolescent psychiatrist, I frequently encounter parents and skeptics who freely share their opinions that much of the reported crisis in children’s mental health is fabricated…a marketing scheme of the pharmaceutical industry, a consequence of poor parenting or misplaced priorities on the part of families.