Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- An invitation to our readers to brainstorm about God’s purposes in mental illness
- Should I teach them the right way to care for patients?
- Redefine Grace: A Simple Christ-Centered Approach for Students
- Advancing the cause of disability ministry
- It’s the hidden disabilities that keep kids out of church
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @jolenephilo: If you tried to leave a comment at #DifferentDream to enter drawing for a free Dad Band CD & it didn't work, try again. Th… 1 day ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: My friend Caroline filled out the online form for her country library system to order my book, and they ordered 19 copie… 1 day ago
- RT @jolenephilo: Christmas isn't as far away as you think! Get a jump on shopping early! lifewithasideoftheunexpected.com/toys-sensory-p… 1 day ago
- RT @SixSeedsTV: Grief When You Receive Another Diagnosis dlvr.it/QnvVqm 1 day ago
- RT @IAmTonyaNash: I just pre-ordered a #book by @SandraPeoples called, "Unexpected Blessings." Sandra is a part of @KeyMinistry and a fello… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: epidemic
Here are eight thoughts for church leaders and my fellow Christians to consider in making sense of the suicide epidemic. Continue reading
As the church, we’re called to share God’s love with kids with mental illnesses and their families, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE. Continue reading
As a child and adolescent psychiatrist, I frequently encounter parents and skeptics who freely share their opinions that much of the reported crisis in children’s mental health is fabricated…a marketing scheme of the pharmaceutical industry, a consequence of poor parenting or misplaced priorities on the part of families.