Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Why the church and the mental health system should work together
- Eight things I think about the suicide epidemic
- Meet Catherine Boyle…our new Director of Mental Health Ministry!
- Why are children’s hospital ERs becoming flooded with suicidal kids?
- Key Ministry’s video training series on Mental Health and the Church
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @amothersrest: Donate $250 & #sponsorabrick at our #CAREGIVER #respite B&B in #Maryland! Post to your own FB/Twitter/Instagram & CHALLEN… 3 hours ago
- RT @SixSeedsTV: Special needs siblings are more attuned than anyone to the needs of their “special” brother or sister. https://t.co/9eBuvg5… 10 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: Different Dream readers loved Trish Shaeffer's tips to ensure a sensory-friendly Fourth of July. differentdream.com/2018/06/sensor… 1 day ago
- Shifting Ground and a Sovereign God po.st/x40V5L #autism #faith #momlife 1 day ago
- Girls learn how to put on makeup, paint nails at camp for special needs children kmbc.com/article/girls-… #raredisease 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: epidemic
Here are eight thoughts for church leaders and my fellow Christians to consider in making sense of the suicide epidemic. Continue reading
As the church, we’re called to share God’s love with kids with mental illnesses and their families, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE. Continue reading
As a child and adolescent psychiatrist, I frequently encounter parents and skeptics who freely share their opinions that much of the reported crisis in children’s mental health is fabricated…a marketing scheme of the pharmaceutical industry, a consequence of poor parenting or misplaced priorities on the part of families.