Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Thanks to @TimTebow for the shoutout for Inclusion Fusion Live! If you're interested in welcoming your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- He is completing His eternal purposes through each of us. God calls us to redeem the time He has given us and our c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: "For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk… 4 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: 4 ways to redeem the time God has given you and your child with #specialneeds. #DifferentDream #disability #rhfactor https… 4 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Appreciate @GregJBaird helping to get the word out to churches looking to welcome and include families touched by m mental… 4 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: epidemic
Here are eight thoughts for church leaders and my fellow Christians to consider in making sense of the suicide epidemic. Continue reading
As the church, we’re called to share God’s love with kids with mental illnesses and their families, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE. Continue reading
As a child and adolescent psychiatrist, I frequently encounter parents and skeptics who freely share their opinions that much of the reported crisis in children’s mental health is fabricated…a marketing scheme of the pharmaceutical industry, a consequence of poor parenting or misplaced priorities on the part of families.