Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- The Tragedy of Mental Illness Stigma | Psychology Today psychologytoday.com/blog/supersurv… 1 day ago
- Exercise for mental health: How much is too much? medicalnewstoday.com/articles/32273… 1 day ago
- 3 Words To Never Say To A Parent Of A Child With Special Needs scarymommy.com/3-words-never-… 1 day ago
- Sheldon High football team hosts special needs football camp registerguard.com/news/20180810/… 1 day ago
- Do You Smell Like Smoke? Being Victorious Even in Fiery Trials keyministry.org/specialneedspa… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: epidemic
Here are eight thoughts for church leaders and my fellow Christians to consider in making sense of the suicide epidemic. Continue reading
As the church, we’re called to share God’s love with kids with mental illnesses and their families, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE. Continue reading
As a child and adolescent psychiatrist, I frequently encounter parents and skeptics who freely share their opinions that much of the reported crisis in children’s mental health is fabricated…a marketing scheme of the pharmaceutical industry, a consequence of poor parenting or misplaced priorities on the part of families.