Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- What do St. Patrick and parents of triplets with disabilities have in common? You probably think the answer is ‘not… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- What if the church has it backwards? What if, instead of trying to fit people with disabilities into the life of th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Walk in a manner worthy of the calling for which you've been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patienc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- In this article by Steph Hubach, she shares about her son's experience with Down Syndrome Regression Disorder and h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- We will be offering Ministry Intensives on the Thursday before #DATC2023. These intensives can be added in addition… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Monthly Archives: September 2020
Caring well for persons with mental health struggles in our churches
We’d love for you to learn more about caring for the people of your church who are hurting while getting yourself and your ministry colleagues support for your own mental health and the mental health of your family during a challenging season of ministry.
Posted in Key Ministry, Mental Health, Training Events Tagged Amy Simpson, Brad Hambrick, Brad Hoefs, COVID-19, Dr. Matthew Stanford, Dylan Dodson, Heather Sells, Jack Graham, Joe Padilla, Kay Warren, mental health, Mentally Healthy Churches, mentally healthy pastors, Michael Lyles, Online Pastors' Retreat, Pete Scazzaro, William Vanderbloemen Leave a comment
The best at what she does
I want Barb to know how much we value her and the gifts she’s given to us and everyone else serving in the disability ministry field. Continue reading
An event promoting mentally healthy pastors and churches
We’re hosting an event combining an online retreat for pastors and church staff with a mental health ministry conference. Continue reading
Posted in Key Ministry, Mental Health, Resources, Training Events Tagged Brad Hambrick, COVID-19, Greg Surratt, Jack Graham, Kay Warren, Key Ministry, mental health, Mentally Healthy Churches, mentally healthy pastors, online ministry conferences, Online Pastors' Retreat, Pete Scazzaro, Stephen Grcevich MD Leave a comment