Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- What are the stats on adoption, trauma and disability?
- Shannon Dingle...Why do you keep writing about how broken kids in foster or adoptive placements are?
- Leading a spiritually disciplined life as a person with ADHD...
- Christians, are we being wise with the words orphan and fatherless?
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
May 2019 S M T W T F S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We need community. But true community takes shape when the real living people in that community share their lives w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @OutreachMag awarded #MentalHealth and the Church its "Recommended Resource of the Year for Counseling/Relationship… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- It’s $5 Friday! We’re asking our friends and followers to donate $5 to help us equip churches to welcome families w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Thanks to @biblegateway for sharing this information on the challenges families impacted by mental illness face in being pa… 1 day ago
- RT @biblegateway: #MentalHealth and the #Church: An Interview with Stephen Grcevich, MD @drgrcevich @Zondervan #mentalhealthandthechurch #m… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Barb Newman
Registration is now open for Inclusion Fusion Live – a disability ministry conference hosted by Key Ministry on April 20th-21st, 2018 at Bay Presbyterian Church in Bay Village, Ohio. Continue reading
Some friends in a like-minded ministry have produced a wonderful video that illustrates the challenges one family impacted by a hidden disability experienced in maintaining their involvement at church. Continue reading
I’m so encouraged to see so many people from throughout our home region willing to spend a day examining how we can more effectively welcome kids, families and adults impacted by disability into our churches. Continue reading
We’d like to invite our friends across the Midwest and Great Lakes region to join us on February 6-7 for TWO major disability ministry training events in Northeast Ohio. Continue reading
What, then, does inclusion look like? At CLC Network, we believe it means ownership and friendship. The general education classroom “owns” the student with the disability and each student is assigned a place of belonging within the general education setting. Continue reading
Remember it doesn’t take a huge investment—you and your school don’t have to have all the answers today. You might get a lot of “yes, but” answers in the beginning. If you and your school leaders can keep the big picture in mind, you can find a way to ensure your student is part of the community. Continue reading
Do you strive to mirror the body of Christ? Are you developing students for Christian service? Is diversity of talents important? Inclusion can be key to all of those goals. Continue reading
Parents shouldn’t have to sacrifice a Christian education in order for their kids to get the specialized academic instruction they need. And we’re going to introduce you to some folks who can help! Continue reading