Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Depression in Children and Teens...A Primer for Pastors, Church Staff and Christian Parents
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- What are the stats on disability and church?
- Special Education and Christian Schools
- Leading a spiritually disciplined life as a person with ADHD...
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
June 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- If your Dad has a heart for the kind of work we do, you can celebrate him with a tribute donation: in his honor, or… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- A church for every child and a mug for every dad? Definitely! Order yours today to show Dad some Father's Day love.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Some ppl w/ limited speech may use #AAC (augmentative & alternative communication) speech-generating devices. For 7… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- We'll have video from today's roundtable discussion on our Youtube/Vimeo channels tomorrow. Next week: join us Wedn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- #praiseGod #sing #disabilityinclusion #gratitude #HeavenlyFather #FathersDay https://t.co/fmfUvT520G 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Ability Tree
It’s not about starting a “special needs ministry,” as much as it’s about changing your philosophy of ministry to include families affected by special needs into the life of your church. Continue reading
The vision of Ability Tree is big. It’s my life mission, and will take at least a lifetime to see fulfilled. We have already seen glimpses of the vision God placed in our hearts. Listen to what one of our volunteer families wrote recently… Continue reading
The more we learned about special needs ministry, the more we learned that the majority of churches weren’t equipped to include families with special needs. Both Jen and I sensed that it was our life mission to reach out to other families like our own.