Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,287 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
February 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Dr. Steve Grcevich and Catherine Boyle are speaking at the Voices of Hope Conference in February! Register now:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- In collaboration with @tebowfoundation, @AbilityMinistry has created a FREE video devotional series called Let You… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Do you want to start a respite night at your church, but do not know where to start? Click here for our recommendat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week begins today. CHD is incredibly common with approximately 40,000 babies diag… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- "The topic of sex and relationships is just as relevant for young people with additional needs as for anyone else."… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Joe Butler
It’s not about starting a “special needs ministry,” as much as it’s about changing your philosophy of ministry to include families affected by special needs into the life of your church. Continue reading
The vision of Ability Tree is big. It’s my life mission, and will take at least a lifetime to see fulfilled. We have already seen glimpses of the vision God placed in our hearts. Listen to what one of our volunteer families wrote recently… Continue reading
The more we learned about special needs ministry, the more we learned that the majority of churches weren’t equipped to include families with special needs. Both Jen and I sensed that it was our life mission to reach out to other families like our own.