Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #fearoftheLord #wisdom #knowledge #fearGod #proverbs #Bible #specialneeds #disability #mentalwellness #mentalhealth https://t.co/OKfuOTPcjk 2 days ago
- Our Facebook groups for families living with disabilities of every kind offer strength, encouragement, resources an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- #Ministryleader: When was last time you visited your church's website as potential visitor? Find answers, solutions… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Ambiguous grief defined: loss of something you anticipated having in future. Some people call it “the death of a dr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Technology makes it possible for all people-no matter ability or #disability-to serve in #bodyofChrist. Global Medi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Access Ministry
I see us, as a church, cheering at announcements about pending adoptions and then not knowing what to do when the child arrives and eventually joins in children’s ministry programming. I listen to friends who have had to change churches after the welcome mat was pulled away when it became too hard to include them. And I also hear church leaders saying that they want to help but they just don’t know how. Continue reading
I’d highly recommend Laura Lee as a consultant to any church seeking to establish a comprehensive disability ministry program serving adults as well as children. Continue reading
1 Peter 4:10, tells us, “As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another.” We teach our kids with disabilities from early on that service is a part of having a relationship with King Jesus! Some kids pray, others collect offerings, others attend service days and package food that will be eaten on the African continent! For others, their ministry is to be amongst us. For Kingdom Sake, how are you teaching others to serve? Continue reading