Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2019 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Looking for a book to broaden your understanding of mental illness in the context of ministry? Here are some we enc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Sunday October 13 is 'unofficially' Pastor Appreciation Sunday 2019. Pastors often experience secondary trauma from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- What good will a $5 contribution to Key Ministry do? More than you might imagine. Every week, we're contacted by ch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- We offer a database of special needs and #mentalhealth welcoming #churches with a locator map, so you can find a ch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @drgrcevich: This was pretty awesome! I think it’s the first time I’ve seen #MentalHealthandtheChurch on sale someplace outside of our m… 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Providence Baptist Church
I see us, as a church, cheering at announcements about pending adoptions and then not knowing what to do when the child arrives and eventually joins in children’s ministry programming. I listen to friends who have had to change churches after the welcome mat was pulled away when it became too hard to include them. And I also hear church leaders saying that they want to help but they just don’t know how. Continue reading
Shannon’s second presentation will afford her an opportunity to speak on another topic she’s passionate about…Disability, the Sanctity of Life, and the Church. Most churchgoers could easily identify their church’s stance on abortion. However, being pro-life means much more than just standing up for fetuses. In this presentation, Shannon will examine Bible verses about the sanctity of life and unpack the ramifications this has for our understanding of disability. Practical ideas for showing the sanctity of all life in your church and to your community will also be discussed. Continue reading