Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
November 2019 S M T W T F S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Will you join us on our mission? Contact us to be part of our adventure! buff.ly/2DweOBh #mission #church… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- #AdoptionandFosterCareAwareness month continues through the end of November. Churches can find helpful information… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- RT @EvanaSandusky: Book recommendation- Life on the Spectrum: Faith. Hope. Love. Autism. Kevin O'Brien amazon.com/dp/0692182853/… via @amazon 16 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: Imagine living your whole life dependent on someone else to get out of the house. When Melissa received the Perfect Gif… 16 hours ago
- RT @LisaMJamieson: November is National Caregiver's Month. Let's spend extra time this month covering our caregivers in prayer! For more re… 16 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Bible study
What steps would I take as a parent if I want to increase the likelihood that my kids are going to grow up to be mature Christians, actively engaged in a local church and using their gifts and talents in serving others? Continue reading
If God wanted cookie-cutter Christians, that’s what He would have made. We have a palette of spiritual disciplines because we won’t all grow closer to God in exactly the same way. Continue reading