Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Girls w/ #highfunctioning #autism often present w/ very different symptoms than boys. Here is 1 of many videos avai… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- #ReligiousFreedomDay, from VA Statute 1786, basis 4 #establishment clause, 1st Amendmnt to #Constitution: “Congress… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Step 2 of our step-by-step guide to starting Mental Health Ministry offers free downloadable quick reference guides… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Is it appropriate for licensed counselors to incorporate #Christianity into #counseling practices? Counselor’s code… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Is your #church getting started w/special needs ministry, or--let's be honest--struggling w/ special needs ministry… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Bible study
What steps would I take as a parent if I want to increase the likelihood that my kids are going to grow up to be mature Christians, actively engaged in a local church and using their gifts and talents in serving others? Continue reading
If God wanted cookie-cutter Christians, that’s what He would have made. We have a palette of spiritual disciplines because we won’t all grow closer to God in exactly the same way. Continue reading