Available for preorder!
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Tim Tebow Hosting “Night to Shine” Proms for Special Needs Kids Worldwide southernliving.com/news/tim-tebow… via @southern_living 3 hours ago
- RT @pastorbrady: 71% percent of clergy do not feel prepared or equipped to handle a mental health crisis… it’s not really talked about in B… 5 hours ago
- Workshop gives special-needs children a chance to dance with real-life ballerinas - ABC News - abcn.ws/2rqmi4O via @ABC 7 hours ago
- What Special-Needs Families Really Want from the Churches We Attend buff.ly/2n3A4VD https://t.co/MlSJjqp2dV 8 hours ago
- Disability advocates seek Kansas law blocking organ transplant discrimination cjonline.com/news/20180117/… 9 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: service
Will you embrace all of the gifts God has given you in the year ahead, including the ability to serve and represent Jesus in extending his love to those who are hurting? Continue reading
Most of your attendees will know at least one person impacted by mental illness lacking a meaningful connection to a local church. Empowering them to be the “hands and feet of Jesus” can have a powerful impact in your local community. Continue reading
If God wanted cookie-cutter Christians, that’s what He would have made. We have a palette of spiritual disciplines because we won’t all grow closer to God in exactly the same way. Continue reading