Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- An invitation to our readers to brainstorm about God’s purposes in mental illness
- Should I teach them the right way to care for patients?
- Redefine Grace: A Simple Christ-Centered Approach for Students
- Advancing the cause of disability ministry
- It’s the hidden disabilities that keep kids out of church
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- No matter what diagnosis you've gotten, it likely wasn't your Plan A. But once we accept that Plan B is the new Pla… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Hard at work preparing to preach this coming Sunday at #FreddieUMC in Fredericktown, OH on Discovering God’s Purposes in Me… 4 hours ago
- RT @haguejason: Very thankful to @parshalltalk for having me on her show, In the Market with Janet Parshall. We had a wonderful conversatio… 4 hours ago
- RT @JenniferNeyhart: Can you help me out? I need people to take a survey I created around the issue of Mental Health and the Church. This i… 11 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: I’m sending out postcards about Unexpected Blessings to hundreds of churches that welcome special-needs families! If you… 12 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: service
Will you embrace all of the gifts God has given you in the year ahead, including the ability to serve and represent Jesus in extending his love to those who are hurting? Continue reading
Most of your attendees will know at least one person impacted by mental illness lacking a meaningful connection to a local church. Empowering them to be the “hands and feet of Jesus” can have a powerful impact in your local community. Continue reading
If God wanted cookie-cutter Christians, that’s what He would have made. We have a palette of spiritual disciplines because we won’t all grow closer to God in exactly the same way. Continue reading