Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
December 2019 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Today is national Poinsettia Day. More importantly, what gift will you offer to Jesus today?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- A #homeless stranger asked me for assistance to feed himself & his son. I said to him, “You matter, you are a perso… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- We have super early-bird pricing for #IFL2020, through December 31. Prices go up the first of each month through Ap… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- RT @EvanaSandusky: A post about Christmas, #Downsyndrome, and #ThorRagnarok keyministry.org/specialneedspa… 21 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: "Many of us in churches, however, still rely heavily on the traditional sermon to convey God’s message. This can isola… 21 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: service
Will you embrace all of the gifts God has given you in the year ahead, including the ability to serve and represent Jesus in extending his love to those who are hurting? Continue reading
Most of your attendees will know at least one person impacted by mental illness lacking a meaningful connection to a local church. Empowering them to be the “hands and feet of Jesus” can have a powerful impact in your local community. Continue reading
If God wanted cookie-cutter Christians, that’s what He would have made. We have a palette of spiritual disciplines because we won’t all grow closer to God in exactly the same way. Continue reading