Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #mentalhealth: "Relational Spirituality" experience of human relationships + faith relationship with God has profou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- 2020 has been tough. Learning how to find and express gratitude can help us cope. Find inspiration for ways to be g… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Many churches worked hard this year, to help members + community stay connected, supporting each others' needs. We… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Our ministry plans for 2020 went out the window when church doors closed. But in reviewing the accomplishments of t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- With so much that's raging in our world, take 5 minutes and listen to this song, with lyrics from God's Word. He's… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Christian Schools
What, then, does inclusion look like? At CLC Network, we believe it means ownership and friendship. The general education classroom “owns” the student with the disability and each student is assigned a place of belonging within the general education setting. Continue reading
One of the greatest benefits we see for inclusion is that it truly is a program for all. Every student enters into a community of care that allows teachers to highlight relationships and living with one another in ways they could never have achieved without a child like Isaac. Inclusion forms the habits and hearts of each child present. Continue reading
Do you strive to mirror the body of Christ? Are you developing students for Christian service? Is diversity of talents important? Inclusion can be key to all of those goals. Continue reading