Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Why the church and the mental health system should work together
- Eight things I think about the suicide epidemic
- Meet Catherine Boyle…our new Director of Mental Health Ministry!
- Why are children’s hospital ERs becoming flooded with suicidal kids?
- Key Ministry’s video training series on Mental Health and the Church
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Davis family helping special needs daughter adjust in Oxford djournal.com/sports/davis-f… via @DJournalnow 2 hours ago
- We take comfort in Job 42:2, where Job acknowledges that no purpose of God can be thwarted. When He knit Jordan tog… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Community helps kids with special needs cast a line kimatv.com/news/local/com… #Yakima #WA 5 hours ago
- A Special-Needs Parent's Greatest Fear buff.ly/2MgwMt8 https://t.co/wCY9UArUC6 5 hours ago
- Dakota County looking to Lyft residents with disabilities strib.mn/2LYS3aT 6 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Christian Schools
What, then, does inclusion look like? At CLC Network, we believe it means ownership and friendship. The general education classroom “owns” the student with the disability and each student is assigned a place of belonging within the general education setting. Continue reading
One of the greatest benefits we see for inclusion is that it truly is a program for all. Every student enters into a community of care that allows teachers to highlight relationships and living with one another in ways they could never have achieved without a child like Isaac. Inclusion forms the habits and hearts of each child present. Continue reading
Do you strive to mirror the body of Christ? Are you developing students for Christian service? Is diversity of talents important? Inclusion can be key to all of those goals. Continue reading