We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Disability Ministry: No Experience Required keyministry.org/church4everych… 1 hour ago
- Join Us for 31 Days of Prayer for Special-Needs Families buff.ly/2tL4nqo // Starts Tuesday. Sign up today! https://t.co/cy7MPy7XIB 13 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: Sometimes #specialneeds mamas have to say no.Today, #DifferentDream gives them permission: https://t.co/HYk… 17 hours ago
- "Making Peace a Priority" keyministry.org/specialneedspa… 1 day ago
- A good reminder today, from @SandraPeoples https://t.co/qOu8vP0ySe 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: CLC Network
What, then, does inclusion look like? At CLC Network, we believe it means ownership and friendship. The general education classroom “owns” the student with the disability and each student is assigned a place of belonging within the general education setting. Continue reading
One of the greatest benefits we see for inclusion is that it truly is a program for all. Every student enters into a community of care that allows teachers to highlight relationships and living with one another in ways they could never have achieved without a child like Isaac. Inclusion forms the habits and hearts of each child present. Continue reading
Remember it doesn’t take a huge investment—you and your school don’t have to have all the answers today. You might get a lot of “yes, but” answers in the beginning. If you and your school leaders can keep the big picture in mind, you can find a way to ensure your student is part of the community. Continue reading
Do you strive to mirror the body of Christ? Are you developing students for Christian service? Is diversity of talents important? Inclusion can be key to all of those goals. Continue reading