Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
June 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #beautyfromashes #beauty #ashes #Jesus #prayer #mentalhealth #specialneeds #disabilityinclusion #church #ministry https://t.co/xyO5yu38T6 20 minutes ago
- We may have shared testimony of very hot fire known as scary #diagnosis, new daily challenges, uncertain future. Fi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- We add to our video library nearly every week on Vimeo as well as YouTube. If missed yesterday's webinar, watch it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- June 24 is Rare Chromosome awareness day. @Unique_charity is a UK based organization helping parents connect to eac… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Many churches are reimagining their ministries, as a result of COVID challenges and changes. Join the Special Needs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Barbara Newman
One of the greatest benefits we see for inclusion is that it truly is a program for all. Every student enters into a community of care that allows teachers to highlight relationships and living with one another in ways they could never have achieved without a child like Isaac. Inclusion forms the habits and hearts of each child present. Continue reading
On Friday evening, Katie Wetherbee will be teaming up with Amy Kendall, Disability Coordinator from Saddleback Church in California to present Comfort and Joy: Creating a Classroom Culture That Could Change the Kingdom.
Also on Friday evening, Harmony Hensley will be presenting on the topic of Volunteer Recruitment and Retention.
On Saturday, I’ll have the opportunity to share on the topic of Supporting Children and Teens who Struggle With Anxiety. Rebecca Hamilton will be participating as part of the panel in a discussion…Respite-The Gift of Time, led by Jackie Mills-Fernald and including Sib Nafziger Charles and Cameron Doolittle. Continue reading
Autism and Your Church is an excellent resource for church staff and volunteers seeking to more effectively minister to children and adults with autism spectrum disorders and their families, offering strategies for creating welcoming environments and practical solutions for churches seeking to be more inclusive of persons with special needs. Continue reading