Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- An Easter service for the disability community
- Caring for our neighbors in a COVID-19 mental health crisis
- Are some lives more valuable than others? Seniors, the disabled and the terminally ill
- Flattening the curve of the COVID-19 mental health epidemic to come
- 99% of Protestant pastors – churches are welcoming to persons with disabilities
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- As we prepare for most imptnt weekend on #church calendar, remember that our #Lord knew intense #suffering,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Yesterday, Tiffany Crow joined @BethGolik and @CatherineSBoyle to talk #strategies for encouraging appropriate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Our Easter service was created largely by persons with disabilities or their family members for families impacted by disabi… 10 hours ago
- Click "Going" or "Interested" to get event announcements - and share with everyone! buff.ly/3e5dztb #Easter… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- While we continue to shelter at home due to #COVID19, here's another post offering thoughts on #disability… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: church teaching
We’re grateful to the crew at CBC for their continued involvement and support with our Front Door initiative, and looking forward to offering families impacted by disability an enhanced experience of online community! Continue reading