Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- An Easter service for the disability community
- Caring for our neighbors in a COVID-19 mental health crisis
- Are some lives more valuable than others? Seniors, the disabled and the terminally ill
- Flattening the curve of the COVID-19 mental health epidemic to come
- 99% of Protestant pastors – churches are welcoming to persons with disabilities
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Each Monday @ noon EDT, we host #IdeaShare for #disability #ministry leaders, to learn, quickly distribute emerging… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- @BethGolik & @CatherineSBoyle joined Tom Bump on Kids Ministry Collective #podcast to talk how to minister to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- When #IFL2020 was canceled, our team realized we would all be spending #Easter at home. We invited some speakers &… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- RT @AutismFaithNet: "Our team wanted to do something to increase awareness of the needs of the disability community while putting their gif… 15 hours ago
- @TruthAnchors Contact us through our website if you need some information emailed. Realized we don't get DM's after our last communication. 15 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Community Bible Church
Thanks to the generosity of our friends at Community Bible Church in San Antonio and Bay Presbyterian Church in Bay Village, OH we’ll have a number of LIVE and prerecorded, interactive worship experience that any family can join online this Easter weekend.
The Front Door project is an ongoing experiment…exploring a variety of technology applications to help connect families to churches and help churches develop innovative ways of overcoming the barriers that impede families of kids with mental illness, trauma and developmental disabilities…barriers that prevent them from attending worship services and participating in all of the other activities offered by local churches to promote spiritual growth. Sometimes we’ll try stuff that works great…sometimes it doesn’t.
We’re grateful to the crew at CBC for their continued involvement and support with our Front Door initiative, and looking forward to offering families impacted by disability an enhanced experience of online community! Continue reading
Thanks to the generosity of our friends at Community Bible Church in San Antonio, we’ll have a number of LIVE and prerecorded, interactive worship services that any family can join online this Easter weekend. Continue reading
In helping local churches to make their worship services, Christian education, small groups and service activities available online, we’re providing them the opportunity to introduce the church to families in an environment that works best for that family. Continue reading
UPDATE: Nils Smith will be joining us at 1:00 PM Eastern and 9:00 PM Eastern for an interactive chat! Continue reading