Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- @drgrcevich, @CatherineSBoyle talked with Pastor @DylanJDodson + Pastor John Meaux from @BayPresbyterian Church: wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: What the Bible says about disability is critically important to our kingdom work. Take a few minutes to watch this vi… 6 hours ago
- Looking for recent webinars just for special needs parents? Follow this link for discussions and resources on curre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #parenting #families #church #OnlinePastorsRetreat https://t.co/qu9evhC2Te 14 hours ago
- Churches and pastors: Here's an example of excellent creative thinking to proactively address the spiritual, mental… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: facing the elephants in the room
Does God really have a plan and a purpose for your child’s life? Did God really allow this because he intended to use our circumstances for His glory?