Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- This Wednesday: Join us for a discussion with Gail Averette and Sheila Sullivan on how to make your ministry enviro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Is Christianity Today Missing the Real Crisis of Mental Health and Church Attendance? keyministry.org/church4everych… 14 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: "They were told Ryan would never go past elementary school. They were told not to let him play sports because he had a… 1 day ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: Still not sure what lesson you will use on Christmas? We got you covered. Well, Rufus the South Pole Elf has you cov… 2 days ago
- Our video library grows weekly. Stay current on all new @KeyMinistry videos by subscribing to our YouTube channel.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Psalm 139
God intimately knows the days I can’t function. Regardless if they are lost to me, they are not lost to him. He is not unaware of my numbed mind and aching limbs crawling towards the next minute. No, he is right there with me. He is sovereign. He is the one providing the next patch of light in my life. Even if his purpose escapes me, purpose exists nonetheless. Continue reading
God has made all of us “wonderfully.” God has made each of us a “work or art.” God has made each of us on purpose for a purpose.