Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
March 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #Goodshepherd #Psalms #Bible #specialneeds #mentalhealth #JesusisLord #disabilityinclusion https://t.co/DR8xBbTQdQ 9 hours ago
- People are longing for connection like never before. Palm Sunday and Easter are just a few weeks away. Make sure sp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- The @KeyMinistry prayer team meets weekly to pray for the ministry and your prayer needs. Let us know how we can pr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- Our series on cultural competence in mental health ministry continues this week: @JoscelynRC will join us to talk a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Live and IN PERSON – announcing #IFL2021 - Inclusion Fusion Live, our Disability Ministry Conference. church4everychild.org/2021/03/08/liv… 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: marriage
Couples fighting mental illness often ask us what they can/should do when one spouse is depressed. Continue reading
Don’t you feel cheated about the life you imagined for you and your son? Continue reading
I have seen more special-needs dads destroyed by their inability to let go of anger than perhaps anything else. Continue reading
An excellent wife who can find?
She is far more precious than jewels.
The heart of her husband trusts in her,
and he will have no lack of gain.
She does him good, and not harm,
all the days of her life.
He’ll talk about the differences in men and women as it relates to being parents of a child with special needs. He’ll discuss how men and women are wired differently, think differently, and react differently to being a parent of a child with special needs. Continue reading