Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
August 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @PartnersforGood: A huge thank you 👏to #ChelsealyaPayne for inviting HHS Partnership Director #ShannonRoyce to join in this timely + imp… 45 minutes ago
- Just a few more day before the Glorious Hope Conference! Register now for this online event on Saturday, August 15.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Wednesday: Going Back to School in Pandemic: Compounded #Anxieties for #Parents, Educators, Students, & Strategies… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Though it may seem especially difficult now, it's never been more important to rest and focus on trusting God.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- If our work has been a blessing to you, your family, or your church, we would greatly appreciate your financial sup… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: marriage
Couples fighting mental illness often ask us what they can/should do when one spouse is depressed. Continue reading
Don’t you feel cheated about the life you imagined for you and your son? Continue reading
I have seen more special-needs dads destroyed by their inability to let go of anger than perhaps anything else. Continue reading
An excellent wife who can find?
She is far more precious than jewels.
The heart of her husband trusts in her,
and he will have no lack of gain.
She does him good, and not harm,
all the days of her life.
He’ll talk about the differences in men and women as it relates to being parents of a child with special needs. He’ll discuss how men and women are wired differently, think differently, and react differently to being a parent of a child with special needs. Continue reading