Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- Today we celebrate #worlddownsyndromeday! This year's campaign is "With us, not for us" How is your community stand… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- 2/2 Integrating Deaf Into The Body: @brandonrgaskin Dementia Friendly Worship Resources: Victoria White Register no… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- 1/2 Meet our #DATC2023 QuickTake Presenters for Breakout Block 1: Jesus Knows Emotional Health & Despair: Keon Abn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Evana Sandusky shares 3 ways #churches can support families with #downsyndrome loom.ly/1sBbVZY… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Today is International Happiness Day! What is something that brings you joy? #mentalhealthministry #inclusion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: marriage
Five thoughts regarding marriage and depression…Gillian Marchenko
Couples fighting mental illness often ask us what they can/should do when one spouse is depressed. Continue reading
Posted in Depression, Families, Key Ministry, Mental Health Tagged Depression, family, Gillian Marchenko, Key Ministry, marriage, mental health ministry, Still Life Leave a comment
Special needs parents…Do you feel cheated?
Don’t you feel cheated about the life you imagined for you and your son? Continue reading
Posted in Families, Intellectual Disabilities, Key Ministry, Special Needs Ministry Tagged Autism, cerebral palsy, Disability Ministry, Family Ministry, Goodnight Superman, Inclusion, Jeff Davidson, Key Ministry, marriage, No More Peanut Butter Sandwiches, parenting, Rising Above Ministries, Special Needs Ministry 1 Comment
The anger elephant…
I have seen more special-needs dads destroyed by their inability to let go of anger than perhaps anything else. Continue reading
A cord of three strands…
An excellent wife who can find?
She is far more precious than jewels.
The heart of her husband trusts in her,
and he will have no lack of gain.
She does him good, and not harm,
all the days of her life.
Posted in Families, Uncategorized Tagged Denise Grcevich, Ecclesiastes 4:12, family, marriage, The Excellent Wife, The Virtuous Wife, wife 1 Comment
Faces of the movement…Jeff Davidson
He’ll talk about the differences in men and women as it relates to being parents of a child with special needs. He’ll discuss how men and women are wired differently, think differently, and react differently to being a parent of a child with special needs. Continue reading