Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
June 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #contribution #contributes #everyperson #mentalhealth #disability #bodyofChrist https://t.co/s9M8facLH8 4 hours ago
- RT @NathanielsHope: Do you need rent assistance?? You could qualify for help if you are in the City of Orlando! The deadline to submit an… 6 hours ago
- My #church built new building: ample space, real safety, child-sized restrooms. Parents impressed; major draw for n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- #purpose #disability #mentalhealth #church https://t.co/8eJOivFxlE 13 hours ago
- Important article for pastors, ministry leaders working w/ people in Gen Z. Lifeway Research released eye opening n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Facts For Families
Today, we’ll take a look at risk factors for PTSD in kids following a potentially traumatic event… Continue reading
Parents of kids with significant mental health disorders frequently experience great frustration in negotiating the confusing maze that constitutes our system of mental health care in many communities across the U.S., along with the yet more confusing (intentionally?) system of paying for needed care. Quite frequently, pastors and ministry leaders are trusted resources to parents of children or teens in crisis, and my own professional society encourages parents who are looking for help for their kids to seek recommendations from their spiritual leaders. This post seeks to help ministry leaders better appreciate common challenges families face in finding the proper help for their kids, and offer some resources to share with parents looking for help.