Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- A new mental health resource for churches from an unlikely place
- Why families think online church is indispensable for disability ministry
- Race, reconciliation, disability and the church
- The pandemic as an unexpected blessing to the disability community
- Coronavirus, church and the “least restrictive environment”
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
July 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- July is #BereavedParents month. If you / someone you love has lost a child of any age, there is help and #support.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Did this Black life matter? A hospital in Austin TX decided not to treat this man for COVID-19 because he had quadriplegia… 2 hours ago
- Church leader, it's never been more important to help those in your faith community get the mental health help they… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- #Bible #Romans #peace #honor #obedience #blessings #ministry #church #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- Next Wednesday: We'll talk w/ Tory from @AllBelongOrg about dementia: practical ideas for emotional & #spiritual… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Faith and Disability Symposium
You can access these presentations, along with slides from other Key Ministry presentations I’ve offered and slides from professional presentations through this link to my Slideshare account. Continue reading
I’ll present three workshops next month at the ENGAGE Children’s Ministry Training Event, graciously hosted by the Central Pennsylvania Children’s Ministry Network at West Shore Evangelical Church in Mechanicsburg (near Harrisburg) PA, on Friday, November 9th and Saturday, November 10th.
I’ll be doing two different presentations at the conference…Barriers to Spiritual Growth in Kids and Teens With Mental Disorders and Including Kids at Church Who Behave Aggressively Continue reading