Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
August 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- I served as volunteer missionary for abt 2 yrs. As #missionary, I was willing to do whatever was asked of me. Why d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Of all behavioral health concerns, the one where the Church does some effective work is w/ pornography. From clinic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @LongwoodCEHS: Tune in to watch the recorded @KeyMinistry webinar, "Going Back to School in a Pandemic: The Compounded Anxieties for Par… 13 hours ago
- Can we ask a favor? If your family, church or ministry has been helped or blessed by Key Ministry, please complete… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Mental Health & the Church has helped churches, ministries, families learn how to include, support individuals, fam… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: homeschoolers with disabilities
Editor’s note: This post was updated to reflect that SEVEN Facebook communities are now up and running for families of kids with disabilities, including a group led by Sandra Peoples for ministry families impacted by disability. Key for Families seeks … Continue reading
This post was updated to reflect that SEVEN Facebook communities are now up and running for families of kids with disabilities, including a group led by Sandra Peoples for ministry families impacted by disability. Continue reading