Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
December 2019 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We have super early-bird pricing for #IFL2020, through December 31. Prices go up the first of each month through Ap… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @EvanaSandusky: A post about Christmas, #Downsyndrome, and #ThorRagnarok keyministry.org/specialneedspa… 5 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: "Many of us in churches, however, still rely heavily on the traditional sermon to convey God’s message. This can isola… 5 hours ago
- Families are seeking #churches ready to welcome them, especially during the #Christmas season. Does your church wel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- If your church is thinking about mental health ministry, check out our free training videos. Here's one on why chur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Karen Crum
Editor’s note: This post was updated to reflect that SEVEN Facebook communities are now up and running for families of kids with disabilities, including a group led by Sandra Peoples for ministry families impacted by disability. Key for Families seeks … Continue reading
This post was updated to reflect that SEVEN Facebook communities are now up and running for families of kids with disabilities, including a group led by Sandra Peoples for ministry families impacted by disability. Continue reading
As you face difficult situations in parenting your child with social, emotional or behavioral challenges or disabilities, remember that none of this is a surprise to God and that He has a plan and purpose for you and your child as you struggle. Continue reading