Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Why read Mental Health & the Church? From @colleenswindoll: @drgrcevich is...most balanced, educated physician I’ve… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Register before January 31 for best pricing! buff.ly/2s8oxur #register #conference #IFL2020 #specialneeds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Follow this link to connect with respite resources for families at your church, or for your family.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- January 22: #SanctityofHumanLife. Friday January 24: #MarchForLife in Washington DC. Supporting #preborn means supp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- #mentalhealth #disabilities #specialneeds #church #ministry #abuse #ridicule #glorytojesus #IFL2020 https://t.co/FGE5IA2YCU 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Julie Brooks
Editor’s note: This post was updated to reflect that SEVEN Facebook communities are now up and running for families of kids with disabilities, including a group led by Sandra Peoples for ministry families impacted by disability. Key for Families seeks … Continue reading
This post was updated to reflect that SEVEN Facebook communities are now up and running for families of kids with disabilities, including a group led by Sandra Peoples for ministry families impacted by disability. Continue reading
Her son was having a rough week with brain stem seizures. She was so grateful to attend that Easter service online! At the end of the service, she told me her son’s seizures had stopped and he had fallen peacefully asleep. Glory to God! Continue reading