Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
August 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @AbilityMinistry: You can rewatch any of our IndispensABLE online gatherings via our YouTube channel. All of the meeting notes are liste… 44 minutes ago
- Our weekly Idea Share is today at noon EDT. Please note: next one is August 17. Join us today to #brainstorm with o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- This Wednesday, August 5, our Wednesday webinar series continues with guest Janet Williams from @autismspeaks on th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- #Bible #NewTestament #Galatians #pray #good #Jesus #prayer #weary #dontgiveup #specialneeds #mentalhealth… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- We're still frequently updating our #COVID19 page. Our most recent resources are at the top, external links to impo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: North Point Ministries
Change that would have occurred gradually over the next ten years will take place in the next 12-24 months thanks to the disruption from COVID.
We want to help churches create the kinds of environments that unchurched families (families we seek to serve) want to attend. What do those environments look like for families with kids with sensory processing issues? Families in which a child (or a parent) struggles to overcome social anxiety? Kids who struggle to ignore distractions in their immediate surroundings? Continue reading