Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,281 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
September 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Join us today for this event! There is still time to register: loom.ly/mMgK9pE #ministry #inclusion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- "More than 25 families with special needs were asked to share what their most painful experience was as a special n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- During the event, disability ministry leaders from across the country support and encourage each other while discus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- In a recent episode of the @Joni and Friends Podcast, their guest Sasha shares her experience as an abortion surviv… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- For families with children with disabilities, false accusations of abuse resulting in investigations are a frighten… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Northeast Ohio Special Needs Conference
I’m so encouraged to see so many people from throughout our home region willing to spend a day examining how we can more effectively welcome kids, families and adults impacted by disability into our churches. Continue reading
We’d like to invite our friends across the Midwest and Great Lakes region to join us on February 6-7 for TWO major disability ministry training events in Northeast Ohio. Continue reading