Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Jesus invited disciples to come alongside, learn as He lived out His mission. Coming alongside people w/ mental hea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- The fruit of the Spirit: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- The heart of special needs ministry is blessing others. In a recent video roundtable, Sandra Peoples shared ideas f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- I am not my child’s savior. Saying my child is especially lucky or blessed introduces a “saving” dynamic. We're jus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- In addition to our blogs and resource links, we offer a growing video library. Subscribe to our Vimeo page to stay… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Patheos
Above all, we’re grateful to be part of a movement of God that’s so visibly transforming the ways in which churches minister with families affected by disability. Continue reading
What if the environments in which we “do church” are distressing to large segments of our population who struggle with common mental illnesses? And what about the family members of a child or adult with a mental illness who miss out on learning about Jesus or growing in faith in Jesus because attending church or belonging to a small group or participating in a service ministry is too overwhelming to their brother or mother? It’s not unreasonable to assume that a significant chunk of people in any given community have some experience of church but don’t regularly attend church because of the subtle, but real ways in which mental illness presents a barrier to the environments in which we do ministry. Continue reading