Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
March 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #Goodshepherd #Psalms #Bible #specialneeds #mentalhealth #JesusisLord #disabilityinclusion https://t.co/DR8xBbTQdQ 9 hours ago
- People are longing for connection like never before. Palm Sunday and Easter are just a few weeks away. Make sure sp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- The @KeyMinistry prayer team meets weekly to pray for the ministry and your prayer needs. Let us know how we can pr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- Our series on cultural competence in mental health ministry continues this week: @JoscelynRC will join us to talk a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Live and IN PERSON – announcing #IFL2021 - Inclusion Fusion Live, our Disability Ministry Conference. church4everychild.org/2021/03/08/liv… 23 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Patheos
Above all, we’re grateful to be part of a movement of God that’s so visibly transforming the ways in which churches minister with families affected by disability. Continue reading
What if the environments in which we “do church” are distressing to large segments of our population who struggle with common mental illnesses? And what about the family members of a child or adult with a mental illness who miss out on learning about Jesus or growing in faith in Jesus because attending church or belonging to a small group or participating in a service ministry is too overwhelming to their brother or mother? It’s not unreasonable to assume that a significant chunk of people in any given community have some experience of church but don’t regularly attend church because of the subtle, but real ways in which mental illness presents a barrier to the environments in which we do ministry. Continue reading