Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Busy month training, collaborating, learning: @drgrcevich - White House #MentalHealth summit, @BethGolik - Kingdom… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- On this Martin Luther King Jr. Day 2020, we encourage you to live out your faith in Christ by loving and serving ot… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- #mentalhealth #church #ministry #hospitalization #mentalillness #disability #IFL2020 @drgrcevich https://t.co/3JSuIWRpBw 2 days ago
- If you're a #pastor or ministry leader interested in learning more about #mentalillness from a medical, personal pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- In 1 Kings, I read about prophet Elijah’s lowest point. God’s response is gracious: God comes close. He nourishes h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Patheos
Above all, we’re grateful to be part of a movement of God that’s so visibly transforming the ways in which churches minister with families affected by disability. Continue reading
What if the environments in which we “do church” are distressing to large segments of our population who struggle with common mental illnesses? And what about the family members of a child or adult with a mental illness who miss out on learning about Jesus or growing in faith in Jesus because attending church or belonging to a small group or participating in a service ministry is too overwhelming to their brother or mother? It’s not unreasonable to assume that a significant chunk of people in any given community have some experience of church but don’t regularly attend church because of the subtle, but real ways in which mental illness presents a barrier to the environments in which we do ministry. Continue reading