Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
August 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #anxiety #1in4 #love #mentalhealth #parentingtips #teachertips https://t.co/PdUI9oEJJn 1 hour ago
- It's back to school season...#2 since pandemic began. Here's replay of our conversation w/ Teresa Reynolds from Lon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- August is eye health and safety month. With so much instruction provided using screens, @PreventBlindness shared th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- What can your church do to "change the mental health light bulb?" To educate and equip your leaders and congregants… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Want to include mental health needs in your ministry support, but not sure where to begin? Our 'Get Started' page w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Sun Shine Down: A Memoir
I wrote this book because the stigma about mental illness in our Christian circles is alive and well. How can a believer in Jesus have suicidal ideations? How can a Christian often feel no hope? What about fullness in Christ? Continue reading
And know that we, other parents in this very special club, are here when you need us and that someday, you will be the one looking a new mother in the eye saying, “Our life is good. Really. It is.” Continue reading
What I’ve learned through parenting kids with Down syndrome, what I think I probably knew cerebrally as a believer but now relay on concretely, is my daily need for God. There’s just no way I can parent without him. Continue reading
We’ll start our series with a video from a well-known author…and our guest blogger for this weekend-Gillian Marchenko. Gillian spoke on the topic Loss and Grief in Parenting Children with Special Needs for Inclusion Fusion 2012. Continue reading