Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,281 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
September 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Register now for Wednesday's event! Click here to register: loom.ly/mMgK9pE #ministry #inclusion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Both Dr. Steve Grcevich and Catherine Boyle will be speaking at The Church Mental Health Summit! FREE registration… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Both Dr. Steve Grcevich and Catherine Boyle will be speaking at The Church Mental Health Summit! FREE registration… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Click here to read the full article: loom.ly/U77lF7I #mentalhealth #parenting #ministry #strategies https://t.co/fXcbTORCMT 2 days ago
- Mental Health & the Church is available as paperback & ebook, provides strategies any church or ministry can use. I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Sun Shine Down: A Memoir
I wrote this book because the stigma about mental illness in our Christian circles is alive and well. How can a believer in Jesus have suicidal ideations? How can a Christian often feel no hope? What about fullness in Christ? Continue reading
And know that we, other parents in this very special club, are here when you need us and that someday, you will be the one looking a new mother in the eye saying, “Our life is good. Really. It is.” Continue reading
What I’ve learned through parenting kids with Down syndrome, what I think I probably knew cerebrally as a believer but now relay on concretely, is my daily need for God. There’s just no way I can parent without him. Continue reading
We’ll start our series with a video from a well-known author…and our guest blogger for this weekend-Gillian Marchenko. Gillian spoke on the topic Loss and Grief in Parenting Children with Special Needs for Inclusion Fusion 2012. Continue reading